Yes I'm finally getting to go on a little vacation. I just hope I just hope i have a great time, but you know what I will. I'm leaving tonight right after work from JohnWayne Airport. I want to see everything while im there. I'm not so much excited to go there for a club as I would've been last year.
I'm going to be making the most of this trip because it will probably be the only one I take for the summer. But hey, a vacation is a vacation- whether it be 30 miles away or 30,000 miles away. You still have to make the most of any occassion. Weather report states that it will be mainly cloudy so I'll be bringing a few coats.
A good friend recently told me, that I should do what it takes to be happy in the end. He stated what would you do if you were going to die within the next week. Have you made a bucket list? I formed one but nothing to serious. I just want to travel, and travel a lot. I want to see all the different culture and all the colors in different and aspects of life.
This will be the very first time flying by myself. I'm actually excited to leave the area and get a chance to clear my head. I want to have some time to just relax and not worry about work, home, or anything of that nature. Just GeoAngelo time. We all need that sometime. Just some great quality ME time.
Ill keep updated on my trip actually ill update when I get back.
Have a wonderfilled weekend.
and of course with a smile on. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment