Wednesday, June 17, 2009

LOST

The pain of losing something so close and dear to your heart is the most excrutiating pain that any person can go through. More pain and sorrow than that of a tattoo, a punch in the face, a kick in the genitals. Well, you get the point. Dealing with it, is truly the difficult part and letting reality sink in just makes you want to curl into a ball and sit in the dark corner at the end of a narrow hallway. When things change and people go, its a shame that I held back so much emotions when they were still here. I wish I could just go and be myself around them.

Dealing with the pain is too hard for one person to handle. I know that they're in a better place, like they all say. Things will get better, it'll just take time. a lot of time. Mourning for a loss is tiring and weary. My eyes have been more swollen for each day that passes.

For this I say, Mom. I love you, Miss you. Forever you'll stay in my heart. Mahal kita MOMMY.

No comments:

Post a Comment