GEOANGELOSPEAKS IN PALM SPRINGS
It's now 12:43 and we are planning to head there at 1. Hopefully this weekend will go faster than I hope. Due to the harsh reality that I will have to face when we arrive back home. The usual plans will go accordingly, Grandparents will hit the slots and tables, while I walk around hoping to stumble into something more exciting than shopping. But, I got to admit that the outlets there are possible the best.
Aside from it being a retired city and I will most likely be the youngest in the crowd of aged 50+. I will have to hold a grin and keep my head high. I know this weekend is just to take my mind of the crude incident that happened about exactly one week from now. But in all fairness I appreciate the thought of going out. I'll most likely end up walking around by myself.
Tomorrow's going to be fathers day. Great. I have to be in Palm Springs for that. Yay me. but isnt it IRONIC. Father's Day in Palm Springs? A desert filled with Daddies and Bears. hahah.
Kevin Stock I hope your surgery went well. I see you soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment