Tuesday, June 9, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEVIN

Today is someone's special day. It's Kevin Stock's bday! I just want to wish you all the best and hope you have a fun day! Also in store for today is what I just finally saw on youtube! Go onto the site and search Project Natal! oh man its soooo sick!

But today, I actually woke up quite early for being a late waker upper. Its my day off today, and yet I'm still lying in bed. its pretty gloomy and cold. Don't really want to go outside. Maybe work out this morning-- go for a jog, maybe the gym, or even walk the Dixie? I just can't let awefully great day go to waste. (not again)

The other day I was on DaveyWavey blog site, www.breaktheillusion.com and there was a blog about deserving things. Its true, we all do deserve things. We deserve to be happy. Whether it be in relationships- lovers or non-lovers, necessities, materialistics things, and just life. we deserve it. We all have to do things that make us happy. It's how we find ourselves. Plus, how do we expect to find the other person who'd be perfect for us hen we, ourself, can't find our inner person.

So just take the time to make yourself happy. Do what it is that pleases you, no pun intended. But if you want to go for a walk, Walk. Don't let anything get in the way. You want to talk to that person, DO IT. What could it hurt? Never live life with regrets. It's too short to waste.

just one thing, do it with smile. :)


P.s to Gianina David, thanks for keeping up with my twitter and blogs! numero uno FAN! lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment