Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Shit Week

Monday it is. So im finally done with having the shittest week ever. :) Last Wednesday I finally decided to take my car to get my brakes change, because ask anyone, they were Fucked Up! but now its running smoother than ever. :) I got my car back later that night, and went out to a clubs one year anniversary! wooh super crackin! Then I probably should have not drank so much, because when I left the club, I backed into someone. :( shit there goes running smooth, right?

Then thursday, I had rehearsal. That wasnt so bad. I decided i should go count tip at work so they have money for the week. I called and the girl that was suppose to stay and count left. So i had to count myself. :( on the way home i had to drop crystal off. And so, we were in the carpool lane, going the regular 80. I GET FREAKING PULLED OVER! WTF! so i get a speeding ticket. Now i have to go to my court appearance on the 17th and now i have another speeding ticket! DAMN! FML!

I had the Shittiest weekend! thanks Yogurtland!

I've had the worst week in about 2 days!! GREAT!

But hey its my day off tomorrow.... After working 5 days in a row. 

No comments:

Post a Comment