Wednesday, April 22, 2009

WAKE UP AND DO SOMETHING

As I sat on my bed as minutes passed and tv shows moved forward. I came across an epiphany, Why am I just wasting my day lounging. True, I'm Tired, Hungover, Sick? maybe. But the thing is there is such an abundance of adventures just waiting for us to take. Why do I choose to waste days after days just watching tv. Yes, its nice and relaxing but, what more can I do thats truely fulfilling?

Look around, the weather is a nice and cool 63 degrees, nice and cloudy but still enough sun. Jump outta bed, get my gym bag ready, head to the gym and work out all this alcohol. That's the healthy part of my day. Hit the jacuzzi and sweat out all my alcohol in the sauna. 

Drive down PCH, windows open, music blaring and hair blowing in the breeze. Stop and smell the roses, walk around the park. Something, anything  productive do it. Day off? hang with people you haven't seen in a long time. Invite someone to Lunch. Visit an old Family Member. Call someone you haven't talked too (not just a text, actual conversation.) 

Grab life by the horns, make life something worth living for. Live life to the FULLEST. enjoy every single breath. 

Love Yourself, Be Healthy, Love Everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment