Thursday, February 26, 2009

Wake Up CA!

What I came to realization today. I had a rude awakening. I was blindly seeing a foggy view of what life truly is today. But, had I wiped the remains of the overcasting shadow forming infront of my vision. Life just isn't the same anymore. Ecomony Sucks more everyday. Gas is starting to rise,--once again. People aren't caring for one another. What the Hell! What has this world come to? Are we that superficial that we cant look into each others eyes and not gaze at what brand of shirt or jeans that other person is wearing. This life is becoming truly unbareable. But in the end, we all leave by ourselves, no one walks us up there. we live, we die, we get reincarnated. That's just how it goes.  Other than this epiphany, 

Question here is: What's your rude awakening?

No comments:

Post a Comment